[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Careful, People

• Advertisement

Careful, People

We won't rat you out.

Re: Careful, People

Postby CCapozzi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 pm

For the record, I have yet to experience any negative ramifications from DMS for my involvement/posts here. If DMS is trying to uncover the identities, it doesn't seem to be for the purposes of firing people because that would've happened to me a while ago. I'll also add that if DMS is perturbed by me posting here and I'm on some sort of a "watch list," they could've laid me off when I "plagiarized" myself by submitting the same article twice on accident just last week.

That said, I censor myself--you will not find me saying anything that gives DMS a negative reputation. I may not stick up for the organization, but I'm not going to explicitly hate on it either. Already, just being here may be in violation of their code of ethics ("conflict of interest" section), though I'm not too sure if this is just in what we produce or what we say about the company (ie, posting here). They also have a section on "social networks" which state that we have the right to say whatever we wish: DMS just requests that it's respectful, accurate, blah blah.

If DMS lets me go because I post on DSS about bio tips, queue waits and speculation about its future... well, you all will be the first to know. I don't see that happening.

Still, if I was let go and had to explain to anyone why, the conversation would go like this:

Me: "Well, I posted stuff on a website called Demand Studio Sucks."
Them: "Wait: you openly posted on an inflammatory website against the people paying you?"
Me: "....yeah."
Them: "Did they find out your pseudonym or something?"
Me: "...er, no, I didn't use one."
Them: "You're a fucking idiot. You deserve to get fired."
Me: "I suppose you're right, when I think about it that way. Really, I just thought Demandstudiosforumssuck and some demandstudioswriterssuck, and that's the only reason I posted to DSS. I actually quite like DMS."
Them: "You're still an idiot."
CCapozzi

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 pm

I get what you're saying CCopozzi, but you're also not here calling people cunts and making fun of the morons in the zombie forums by creating threads about them. There is a difference. LOL

If I were passive and not ranty, then I wouldn't worry either. I don't think they necessarily care, but if the evidence were out there and it was just too damn obvious who some of these people are, then DS would act.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby imnotaslave » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:52 am

I ain't giving out nothing to nobody. If they want it, let them show up at my door with a fucking warrant! I know the law, and FUCK THEM and their stupid emails!
imnotaslave

Postby Pardon_my_French » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby Tink » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 am

Alberg - Why did you necro this thread?
Tink

Postby Tink » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 am

Tink

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 pm

queenoffckall

Postby liarmcliarface » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 pm

The only time in which necroing matters is when it buries other threads.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby liarmcliarface » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Also, "Careful, People" has been on my mind lately what with Google+.

So, careful, people.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Tink » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Tink

PreviousNext

Return to Privacy