[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The Most Desperate Profile Ever?

• Advertisement

The Most Desperate Profile Ever?

A forum to bitch about eLance zombies.

Re: The Most Desperate Profile Ever?

Postby IntestineJello » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm sorry, but her portfolio is a picture of herself???

"I have considerable experience in smiling, sunglasses, all my teeth and I wear my seat belt!"

So I thought, "Well Cube, you're being unreasonable. Of COURSE she has a portfolio, it's just a cutesy cover image."

No. A pic of her kid rounds out the most bizarre sample folder I've ever run across.

This tops that 16 year old kid that says "I need work so it would be nice of you to help me" or some shit. I'm sure a few of you have seen that guy there.
IntestineJello

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Is it me or does the bottom-right photo look like a mug shot?
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Justbrowsing » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:53 pm

How much does a good vibrater run you these days Ms Cluebat? I buy cheap wine, I'm not worried about that.
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

SARCASM: the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.
Justbrowsing

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:51 am

haha Like $150?

I'll never forget this guy I worked for had a Fleshlite in his trunk. He is Indian, so stuff like that is forbidden, but he was becoming Americanized. He basically was finding his sexual side with toys. I think he said he spent like $300? for that thing.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Justbrowsing » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 am

Wow. Those toys are kind of pricey. I guess that is why God gave us free hands.
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

SARCASM: the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.
Justbrowsing

Previous

Return to eLance Sucks