[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I'll just leave this here

• Advertisement

I'll just leave this here

A forum to bitch about eLance zombies.

I'll just leave this here

Postby The Batman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 pm

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Advertisement

Re: I'll just leave this here

Postby BurnCEs » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 pm

ROFLs.

I love the 100% content mill resume.
BurnCEs

Postby Zombie--NOT! » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:16 pm

wow.
I had to login to post about this, totally nutso!
I adore elance -- and I have to laugh a bit at her "top 20%" test results...the writing tests are a bit of a joke amongst providers. Most people who have been born in the US and finished highschool are top 1%.

I'd get that bit down pronto IIWY, those percentile rankings are awful.
Zombie--NOT!

Postby WalkAway » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just don't understand why she hasn't been able to get a job on there. She's such a good riter!
WalkAway

Postby partygirl » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:54 pm

That page of hers is a mess in so many little ways. Did she not read it after she slapped it together? Maybe a most probably ESL person help her with it. Ay caramba.
partygirl

Postby Page1News » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:42 pm

:lol: Batman, I love you!! Thanks for giving me a good, hearty laugh to end my day. Wowee. There are just not enough words (in any language) to describe that hot mess, except that it makes me love my life even more. :D
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby Camacho » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

She can't even get the fundamentals right--picking one pseudonym to use on the site and sticking with it. A client sees "Barbara A" as the page title, reads the bio, and wonders who the hell Genevieve is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Fuck yeah!"
Camacho

Postby Gary Busey for CE » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:58 pm

-------
I was in "Lethal Weapon," dammit.
Gary Busey for CE

Postby The Batman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 pm

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby partygirl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:51 am

I bet it's fixed tomorrow, once she reads this here. *Waves to Barbi*

ETA: Barbi, there are more mistakes other than those that Camacho circled. Pop Quiz! Can you catch them if they're not pointed out to you?
partygirl

Next

Return to eLance Sucks