[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I'll just leave this here

• Advertisement

I'll just leave this here

A forum to bitch about eLance zombies.

Re: I'll just leave this here

Postby BurnCEs » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:38 am

Based on her experience, I think she needs to move the decimal point in her hourly rate a couple of spaces to the left.
BurnCEs

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Devil_youknow » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:40 am

Devil_youknow

Postby EnigmaticJack » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm

I love the part where she says she writes for children. And misspells communication.
SEO Speedwagon

Postby DMS Tech Team » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:58 pm

And how about that minimum hourly rate? $110 per hour, I bet clients are clamoring for her services. :roll:
Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby wordmercenary » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 am

For the love of money
wordmercenary

Postby truthagainst » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby sickofstupidity » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am

I had to laugh when I saw this, as I just instinctively *knew* who it was going to be as soon as I saw the post text. I go back and forth between feeling sorry for her and being really annoyed by her. Either she's completely clueless about some things, or she is a meddling pain in the backside. She absolutely craves power and recognition and just can't help herself when it comes to private messages that spread around other people's business. The best part is when she doesn't realize I am friends with certain people from the DMS forum (from back before the whole place went haywire) and then proceeds to tell me things about that person that I KNOW are not true.
sickofstupidity

Previous

Return to eLance Sucks