[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - How to Make Fleece Balls for Dogs

• Advertisement

How to Make Fleece Balls for Dogs

Seen a stupid title recently? Here's the place to talk about it.

How to Make Fleece Balls for Dogs

Postby WriterOfSpam » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:06 am

I'm sure it's about dog toys but I just can't get the image of prosthetic fuzzy dog balls out of my head!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“That’s not writing, that’s typing.” - Truman Capote
WriterOfSpam

Advertisement

Re: How to Make Fleece Balls for Dogs

Postby Nuh-uh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 am

How come bunnies don't make noise when they have sex?

'Cause they have cotton balls, too.

I know, it's cheezy - but what better opportunity to tell it? :D

(Edited to add emphasis to balls... it didn't evoke an image of Peter Cottontail until I bolded it.)
Nuh-uh

Postby Tink » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 am

I was going to make a joke of the prosthetic dog balls, and went to one of the sites that make them, and did you know they make them into earrings, necklaces and keychains??? wtf??

I couldn't c&p the images, so you have to go to the site.

http://www.neuticles.com/merchmart.php#necklaces
Tink

Postby Nuh-uh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 am

Nuh-uh

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 pm

neuticles....hehe.

Pardon_my_French

Postby WriterOfSpam » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:00 pm

WriterOfSpam

Postby jekhyl » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.
jekhyl

Postby WriterOfSpam » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 pm

WriterOfSpam

Postby Tink » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 pm

LOL - The site says it helps the dogs self esteem, and the eases the trauma of the surgery. Like the dog won't know the difference. :roll: Poor dog, not only does he know something is missing, but he knows damn well something is there that shouldn't be. "It's like nothing ever changed" ... uhhh, I think the dog knows something changed.

But, the jewelry! Who wears fake dog balls around their necks??? To me, that's even worse! The only purpose for that has to be for a gag gift. Say some guy got married "Now that your wife is gonna have your balls, here's a pair to wear around your neck."
Tink

Postby scrappy_bitch » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:43 pm

They've been around for a long time, so someone must be buying them. My guess is guys who have hang ups on getting their dog's balls whacked off. Not like the dog cares either way. If it gets more people to neuter their pets, that's a good thing.

I remember reading a memoir book written by a vet several years ago where the author was asked to use them and put in a bigger set than the dog originally had. She said no.
scrappy_bitch

Next

Return to Title Clarifications