[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - How to Find a Husband Online

• Advertisement

How to Find a Husband Online

Seen a stupid title recently? Here's the place to talk about it.

How to Find a Husband Online

Postby squirrely_wrath » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 pm

"How to Find a Husband Online"

E-how: Making life easier for rapists since 2011.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Advertisement

Re: How to Find a Husband Online

Postby prosetitute » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Hahaha, I did some internet dating years ago. Had some erm, interesting encounters. I met up with one guy at the school library. He didn't have a pic posted so I should have just said no, but he was really nice and we had a lot in common.

He told me he'd be the guy in the green shirt. He should have said he'd be the guy with NO NECK! Literally. He had no neck. Head connected directly to his shoulders. It was some sort of birth defect and he was missing vertebrae or some shit. Ahhh, memories.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby squirrely_wrath » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 am

I've done online dating in the past. I'm friends with two of them and the rest were crazy bitches who probably escaped from a mental hospital. Women on these sites either have "trust issues," "commitment issues," or in one girl's case, "seeing dead people" (I'm dead fucking serious).
"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Postby BurnCEs » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 am

BurnCEs

Postby squirrely_wrath » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:02 pm

squirrely_wrath

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 am

BurnCEs

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 am

BurnCEs

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 am

BurnCEs

Postby EnigmaticJack » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

"I keep putting profiles on all of these dating sites, but nobody wants to date me."

"Forever alone..."
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 am

BurnCEs

Return to Title Clarifications