[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - MoronetteC: "I'm willing to reject articles for free!"

• Advertisement

MoronetteC: "I'm willing to reject articles for free!"

Got a stupid copy editor story? Share it here!

MoronetteC: "I'm willing to reject articles for free!"

Postby IloveCEs » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm

IloveCEs

Advertisement

Re: MoronetteC: "I'm willing to reject articles for free!"

Postby The Batman » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:49 pm

This Cunt just needs to shut her trap for once. She doesn't know shit about shit. Someone needs an instant reject button before her forum messages get posted.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby WalkAway » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm

What a bitch. Apparently she must know everything about everything--or at least she thinks she does. Why the fuck should an editor who knows nothing about a subject that I know a lot about be able to instantly reject my article? If they reinstate that button, they're going to have a lot of CEs rejecting perfectly good articles....if there even are any articles in DMS in the future.
WalkAway

Postby Water's Fine » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:58 am

Reinstate? They used to have this wondrous feature at Demand?
Water's Fine

Postby WalkAway » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:36 am

Yeah, I seem to recall it being mentioned before. I don't know for sure, though.
WalkAway

Postby Paul Mann » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:52 am

She scares me. She looks like a bat is going to fly out of her vagina...and like she smells of a combination of burnt cheese and copper.
Paul Mann

Postby Psycho_Insomniac » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 pm

This makes me happy I got out of that cesspool. One week into my newest gig and I'm already earning a lot more with less stress.
Psycho_Insomniac

Postby Devil_youknow » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Ugh. What a cranky ol' bagel. She looks like she could be one of the scary teachers at Hogwarts. Would it kill ya to smile, lady?

She's kind of like that Emily over in the Tech forum, where she thinks she knows everything and that the writers are there to be punished. You just know they thrive on the drama, just LIVE for it. Glad people called her out on the "rejection" button thing.
Devil_youknow

Postby mordecai&rigby » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

My 9-yr-old was hanging over my shoulder just now (she shares my rage) and screamed, "OMG, it's Nanny McPhee!" :o
mordecai&rigby

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Return to Copy Editors