[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Salutations! (and a Constant Content Plug)

• Advertisement

Salutations! (and a Constant Content Plug)

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Salutations! (and a Constant Content Plug)

Postby squirrely_wrath » Fri May 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Afternoon, everyone. Hope everyone's enjoying their post DMS lives. I've had a lot of downtime at work and decided to lurk the forums just to relive the lulz (oh See Comments. May your search for $4 gigs be fruitless and full of truck stop blowjobs).

I also started writing a lot for CC during said downtime and have landed some permanent clients and decent sales. I usually get between 3-5 good articles in per day. Articles get accepted within minutes now, even if it's not for a private request. I guess the zombs who clogged up the woodwork have been terminated or moved on (except Lysis, she seems to have migrated there and posts often, but it's all butthurt-free).

I realize this place is pretty quiet now, but I figured I'd put this out there in case anyone drops by from time to time. Peace ;)
"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Advertisement

Re: Salutations! (and a Constant Content Plug)

Postby BurnCEs » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 am

Yes for a decade I always got the feeling Constant Content didn't really give a shit about its business and was happy to sit there in its underwear watching boxsets but all of a sudden they have started sending out lots of touchy, feely emails encouraging moar contributions. I haven't logged in there for years but might go check it out.

Love and hugs to all.
BurnCEs

Re: Salutations! (and a Constant Content Plug)

Postby squirrely_wrath » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:01 pm

"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Return to Demand Studios