[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Fired from DS? Post here instead of starting another thread.

• Advertisement

Fired from DS? Post here instead of starting another thread.

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Re: Fired from DS? Post here instead of starting another thr

Postby jekhyl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.
jekhyl

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Always submit a similar title either 24 hours after the first or something like 10 hours after the other. Something crazy like that. This way, you know the editor working in the morning won't get it later at night, because he/she probably isn't working that long.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby undercover » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:45 am

Didn't submit them back-to-back, but probably submitted at the same time of day which could be just as bad. I am convinced a CE who takes money and chron articles is out to get me.
undercover

Postby undercover » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 am

Jekhyl, how are you enjoying retirement? :)

(I know you quit and were not fired.)
undercover

Postby Page1News » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 am

Be very, very careful about dupe content/plagiarism when the overall CE queue is this low. If I'm a CE who prefers to edit a certain topic, I'm grabbing every single one that I can get my hands on at this point. If you only write about one topic, the likelihood of getting the same CE is high because the queue is low, and they are hoarding everything in their niche.

Just sayin'. ;)
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby Page1News » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 pm

I guess this thread will be getting some hits in the coming days and weeks.

Protip: If you survived the first round of WDP but are now in the new and improved Writer Eval. program, you're seriously screwed if you don't have anything else lined up by now. :lol:
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby undercover » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

undercover

Postby undercover » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 am

undercover

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 am

WDP (Or the Culling) is active again? I am so glad I do not have to deal with those fuckwads! Last time, according to the fucktards, 3.5 in Gram was the deathnull. I would imagine it will go up and they might use it as a bullshit thing to drop off disgruntled posters in the Zforum. I wrote a couple for them a week or so ago but I really do not plan to do anything else with the new posting. If I have to make a quick fifteen I will go to bright hub. It's so much knder and gentler over there, at least where I are, the editors actually (GASP!!!) tell you something useful when there is an issue. I will keep an eye on this thread so i can see the whining.

By The way guys... I am ahead on my house payment, my family is eating three meals a day and snacks, we go to the movies and the zoo, all of us are healthy except this horrible smile I have stuck on my face since I took my buddy up on his part-time offer, Wife is going to buy a new car the other one is 3 years old, so I am really asking you guys for a favor, prayers won't work, send money so that I don't have to spend mine!

I believe that is what in-between-the-lines actually would be in one of the Zomb begging stories.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby undercover » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 am

undercover

PreviousNext

Return to Demand Studios