[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hey what happened to berg?

• Advertisement

Hey what happened to berg?

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Hey what happened to berg?

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu May 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Did her medical problems clear up? I know she had a bad heart, a brain tumor, drug addiction, possible cancer and was in a coma when she was miraculously revived, so I want to know if she was ever cured.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: Hey what happened to berg?

Postby BurnCEs » Fri May 03, 2013 4:16 am

Yh she completely and utterly vanished and, as far as i know, never popped in again from time to time like the rest of the 'old guard' do occasionally.

I do hope her multiple health problems cleared up and that she's okay as it all sounded v serious. I doubt that even one of Barbi Trejo's pumpkin seed and trampolining boot camps could have sorted her out, and I normally swear by those!

Srsly, Berg where r u?
BurnCEs

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri May 03, 2013 1:02 pm

I heard she was a troll and was never even in Japan. She gets troll of the year award. Heard lots of the stuff she posted about music was proven wrong and the sister and assistant were really her. Her fb profile is fake as fuck.
CE_ClueBat

Postby BurnCEs » Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm

True, sister.

At first I thought she was a hot mess and cute but then i realised she was just a catfish with a personality disorder -- in fact, See Graf Notes in a skirt, and the allure all went.
BurnCEs

Postby Illuminati » Fri May 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh man, I forgot all about her! Seriously? Either she or the real "Berg" has a ReverbNation profile and was set to release a CD sometime last year. Hmm. The Internet sure can be one big mind game.
Illuminati

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri May 03, 2013 5:04 pm

I heard her IP was really California and she (he?) might actually be a plant.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I went on her "sister's" facebook too and it's fake as fuck too.

So does anyone still talk to her?
CE_ClueBat

Postby Devil_youknow » Fri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm

I dunno, got along pretty well with Berg but definitely got a "drama queen" and "catfish" vibe from her. It was fun to play with the wolf persona though. I don't think I've shared much personal info with anyone, I've never seen anyone's Facebook etc so I know nothing of her "real" life". I'd think she'd probably read this site, although she had all her posts taken down.

I DO remember the eHow Select thing though. :D I wish I could still read that post. It was so funny, quite a troll on everybody. I remember Berg trying to talk me into applying and me going "um...no." It was a great gag , mainly because it sounded so damned believable.
Devil_youknow

Postby hellenkeller » Sat May 04, 2013 12:03 am

hellenkeller

Postby BurnCEs » Sat May 04, 2013 5:50 am

BurnCEs

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat May 04, 2013 9:15 am

CE_ClueBat

Next