[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hey what happened to berg?

• Advertisement

Hey what happened to berg?

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Re: Hey what happened to berg?

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat May 04, 2013 9:40 am

I just remember her saying she was in Japan and doing something with music. I don't remember a coma, heart problems, brain tumor etc. How funny! Wish I had paid more attention!
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Postby squirrely_wrath » Sun May 05, 2013 9:41 am

That's weird. I never thought of her as a troll. I remember one time I started a thread while drunk and got some flak for it. She actually stood up for me - something about free speech and expression or whatever.

Maybe she really was Ken Crawford or Richard Rosenblatt in disguise, trying to rot us from the inside. She definitely did throw us for loops, then. +10 Internets to her.

I also noticed her posts were taken down. Why is that? Does that happen if you close your account?
"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 am

She asked for her posts to be taken down after she got caught red handed not actually *in* Japan but rather in California.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby BurnCEs » Sun May 05, 2013 11:41 am

BurnCEs

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun May 05, 2013 11:48 am

I wonder if she ever kicked that drug and alcohol habit.

I forgot to mention she had Lyme disease too.
CE_ClueBat

Postby BurnCEs » Sun May 05, 2013 11:54 am

Don't forget the car crash that wiped out the entire family, apart from the 'sister' who suddenly popped up, and the stuff about living in a shoe box or some shit. Lol.
BurnCEs

Postby YepYepYouKnow » Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm

I always thought Berg was dumb and her posts always seemed outlandish. That whole wolf persona thing was annoying too. I thought it was some Furry shit or some other weird white people stuff. I don't know why people thought she was so awesome. Then again, I don't know why people liked a lot of the members of the "Cool Kids Club." DSS really went downhill with that crap.
YepYepYouKnow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun May 05, 2013 1:04 pm

It's much more interesting and hoppin' now that the cool kids are gone.

Oh, I forgot to mention that berg was a mute too. She couldn't talk. I shoulda written a "Top 10 Berg Medical Issues" article for an eHow rev share article.
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sun May 05, 2013 1:30 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun May 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Okay, the eHow Select thing.... seriously, that was a really close second for best troll ever. Especially the timing since they came out with (what was it name?) that thing for writers getting titles first.

God, I have forgotten so much. It's been like 1.5 years since I wrote for them.
CE_ClueBat

PreviousNext

Return to Demand Studios