[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hey what happened to berg?

• Advertisement

Hey what happened to berg?

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Re: Hey what happened to berg?

Postby The Batman » Sun May 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Other than wondering what crazy thing she would come up with next, I didn't care about Berg's drama. How anyone could have possibly believed her is beyond me. Let's review.

1) She gets pushed down stairs by a ghost in a Scottish hotel and breaks her arm.

2) Scottish doctors are terrible and don't set her arm correctly putting her musical career in jeopardy.

3) She has to have surgery on the arm in the U.S.

4) The doctor who performed the surgery fell in love with his mute patient.

5) She goes to Japan

6) She has a life-threatening heart problem that Japanese doctors don't know how to fix.

7) The U.S. doctor who is now her boyfriend reads on an Internet forum how to save her life and tells the Japanese doctors what to do.

It just gets crazier and crazier from there. People will believe anything on the Internet, I guess, like that eHow Select was real. LOL.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Advertisement

Postby Water's Fine » Sun May 05, 2013 4:53 pm

I don't remember any of this about Berg. It must be from the DSS executive channel that I haven't been able to get permissions for.
Water's Fine

Postby Illuminati » Sun May 05, 2013 5:18 pm

No worries, Water ... She/He/It told everyone these stories via private messaging and emails and never posted all that shit in the forums. If the stories had appeared out in the forum, it would have been way too easy for individuals to connect the dots. There were different stories told to different people. And then when everyone left DSS, we collaborated and had a good knee-slappin' time laughing at all the different versions.
Illuminati

Postby Devil_youknow » Sun May 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Aaaahh, that's why. I was wondering why I hadn't heard those stories before. Thought it was because I wasn't on as long as other people. This is some crazy stuff. Hilarity!

If anything Berg should not be an article writer. She/He/It should go into creative fiction. :D
Devil_youknow

Postby Water's Fine » Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 am

What about the Frog?
Water's Fine

Postby undercover » Mon May 06, 2013 8:17 am

I think berg faked her own death on FB.
undercover

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon May 06, 2013 9:30 am

Did she "die?" Lol that's hilarious. So what finally got her? Was it the OD or the heart attacks? She had to go with one of those.

Don't talk to the frog anymore unfortunately :( she was a cool chick and berg took advantage of that.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby undercover » Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 am

I could be wrong, but my interpretation is that berg supposedly died in an "accident." Car? If somebody really did die in an accident and former DSS'ers were sad, I am going to feel bad about posting. :( Meh.
undercover

Postby BurnCEs » Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

What just a regular car wreck? WTF? No way near dramatic enough, I'd have expected ebola, alien kidnapping or a slasher serial killer (possibly a vengeful ghost) at the very fuckin least.
BurnCEs

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon May 06, 2013 12:19 pm

So basically, the elaborate diseases and medical issues weren't enough to save berg from a hunk of metal. RIP, berg persona. You were the best in the trolololol biz.

It'd be so cool if an angry berg enthusiast showed up to scold us all. Like the sister or the assistant.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

PreviousNext

Return to Demand Studios