[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hey what happened to berg?

• Advertisement

Hey what happened to berg?

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Re: Hey what happened to berg?

Postby partygirl » Wed May 08, 2013 11:45 am

Well I admit I fell for the eHow Select thing because I've learned that with good old Demand Media, any kind of ridiculous crazy shit can be true.

As far as berg goes, when it comes to people on the internet, you never know what you've got. Any profile on any site can be anyone in the world. Or someone who doesn't exist. It's all good and in fun. I had a great time here while it lasted. I loved everyone making fun of all those DMS assholes, whether there were real people behind the profiles or not.

Good to hear from y'all.
partygirl

Advertisement

Postby Devil_youknow » Wed May 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Devil_youknow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed May 08, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm hoping the CE who was berg would come out and fess up so I can pat that troll on the back.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby BurnCEs » Wed May 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Yup, come on now, we know you have several sock puppet IDs here and we know you're lurking. And if you really are dead you can contact your 'assistant' thru a clairvoyant and have her do it for you
BurnCEs

Postby undercover » Wed May 08, 2013 4:38 pm

undercover

Postby BurnCEs » Wed May 08, 2013 4:49 pm

There were three associated fake FB accounts - 'hers,' the 'sister' and the 'assistant' and they all disappeared at around the same time. Didn't see the faked FB death stuff but would have ROFLd hard and long if I had.

The male CE is the IRL identity of Berg & Co. Probably.
BurnCEs

Postby Illuminati » Wed May 08, 2013 6:26 pm

BTW, just so that we are clear and on the same "Page," I am NOT Berg. Repeat: I am NOT Berg.

Carry on.
Illuminati

Postby undercover » Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm

undercover

Postby Water's Fine » Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Confused as I am, and that's pretty confused :? :? :? :? :?
there's no way Berg was a CE.

Actually I was going to say because I never came across a CE who made me laugh and I just remembered Willie. Still.

I thought DSS was kind of fading away naturally. Are you all saying there was some kind of conflagration caused by Berg and so DSS "died" ? Ah. The neighbors never see anything that's going on.

Anyway, I didn't believe everything Berg said but I thought that was kind of the point. What partygirl said.
Water's Fine

Postby undercover » Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 pm

undercover

PreviousNext

Return to Demand Studios