[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hey what happened to berg?

• Advertisement

Hey what happened to berg?

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Re: Hey what happened to berg?

Postby BurnCEs » Thu May 09, 2013 5:12 am

DSS would have quietened down anyway, I'm sure, but, yeah, there was a bit of a conflagration and most of the regular posters stopped contributing regularly after that.

We were due a reunion.
BurnCEs

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu May 09, 2013 7:29 am

ILoveCEs was pretty sure berg was a gay male, and that wouldn't surprise me. berg was obsessed with a certain frog and yet at the same time wouldn't even talk to her person to person (her excuse was she was a mute).
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby undercover » Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 am

frog was in on the "mourning" on FB. as far as I could tell, from the little I saw.
undercover

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu May 09, 2013 10:09 am

Lol that is hilarious. Berg died. I was talking to a friend and I think he or I mentioned that now that she was done trolling that she could die. I guess faking your death would be the way to cut it off.

Best troll ever. Seriously.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby queenoffckall » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:48 am

Hahaha, she DIED? I fucking love it. Man, I shoulda stuck around for that.
queenoffckall

Postby BurnCEs » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:43 am

BurnCEs

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:54 am

Berg and I talked quite a bit privately. Last I heard from her was 2012.

Now it's fucking 2016 and I'm looking to pick up a little side money after years of not touching Studio Douche. I go check out the non-existent title queue at Studio Douche, then I remember DSS, so here I am, and through some kinda black magic I stumbled across this Berg post purely by accident. It's God telling me to comment here, is what it is.

Ah, Berg. Berg, Berg, Berg. You could say she fooled me. I just didn't actually care that much. I mean, what am I supposed to do, rush over to Japalifornia and Jesus-cure her sprain-broken wrist-arm? Sure, I'll say nice things and be empathetic and other such completely worthless overtures, which I did, and I suppose I meant it all. But words mean fuck-all when you don't back them up with action. It's all a big jerk-off anyway, real or fiction.

There were signs. She sometimes misspelled her "real" name, added an "s" to the end of it. A pic she sent of her playing piano looked like a stock image; thing didn't show the face too good. One pic showed her battered face.

There may have been talk of us getting together sometime. Fat chance of that, sympathy pics or no; I had already long reached my lifetime quota of ten thousand woman-miles.

Then she just disappeared.

Shrug.

Oh and hai, DSS. I still think about all you nutjobs sometimes.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Rorschach » Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Berg. WTF?
Rorschach

Previous

Return to Demand Studios