[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Demand Closing for the Holidays

• Advertisement

Demand Closing for the Holidays

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Demand Closing for the Holidays

Postby Devil_youknow » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Re: Demand Closing for the Holidays

Postby squirrely_wrath » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!! Why, WHY did I have to lose my permissions? So many clusterfucks I'm missing out on...A few quotes would be nice - you know, butthurt gems. Maybe Gilligan will chime in with a long, condescending reply.
"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Postby Ducky » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Beat me to it. I came here to post the same thing once I saw the email. I had gone back to doing some work for them for a couple of weeks. Wrote about 20 articles and said fuck it, so it doesn't really affect me. I actually do feel bad for the people who are getting fucked over because of this, but at the same time DMS has pulled so much shit over the years that this should be no surprise. I wonder if the site will just mysteriously never come back up. :lol:
Ducky

Postby Ducky » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Ducky

Postby Water's Fine » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 am

Ugh. That would be quite a shock when you're counting on that income. I'd be highly suspicious that they're not coming back, or at the least another exciting idea will be coming down the pike. We decided to promote family values by only being up one day a week! We decided to donate half the fee for each article to charity! We know our awesome writers would want us to!
Water's Fine

Postby Water's Fine » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:04 am

They're calling it "December holidays Observance"? For real, guys? Wankers.
Water's Fine

Postby Ducky » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 am

Ducky

Postby WeaselPop » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 am

WeaselPop

Postby DemonizeDMS » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Got to admit I'm a little nervous, as I suspect anyone that still writes there (and doesn't have their head stuck up the DMS ass) would be. I'm betting they come back, but with major changes. Course, I wouldn't be shocked if they just vanished like a robber in the night....

All I really know is that DMS is a sneaky SOB that is pulling something in this mess...

I'm open to bets and suggestions on what it is exactly that their pulling off...
"Of course I've gone mad with power. Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring. No one listens to you."
DemonizeDMS

Postby Illuminati » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm sorry if anyone here still contracts with DMS, but I find that email totally hilarious and predictable. Watch out for a March/April shutdown -- Spring Break/Easter, ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Illuminati

Next

Return to Demand Studios