[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Do I Call the FBI to Verify 9/11?

• Advertisement

Do I Call the FBI to Verify 9/11?

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Do I Call the FBI to Verify 9/11?

Postby yuyuyu » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:42 am

yuyuyu

Advertisement

Re: Do I Call the FBI to Verify 9/11?

Postby squirrely_wrath » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:20 am

LOL! Oh wow. I don't know what's worse, the fact that the editor would make such an insane request, or that the writer is actually considering risking a trip to Guantanamo Bay without due process for $25.

It's obvious that Demand's algorithm picked up on some nutty 9/11 conspiracy theorist's search and shat it into the queue.
"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Postby Potts » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm just glad that after 12+ years of being looked at by full-time investigative reporters, 9/11 is finally getting the inquiry it deserves from people making $25 a pop to plagiarize other websites' content. This is a great day for America.
Potts

Postby squirrely_wrath » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:02 am

"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Return to Demand Studios