[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Gilikin's Tips for Success!

• Advertisement

Gilikin's Tips for Success!

Talk about Demand Studios and Demand Media. How about that health insurance?!!

Gilikin's Tips for Success!

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:40 am

I don't know how many of you still work for Demand, but a friend of mine clued me in to this topic on the forums and I logged in to see....Oh. My. God

http://www.demandstudios.com/community/ ... rentPage=0

Gilligan has literally written a whole page of "rules" that you stupid writers are supposed to follow or suffer his wrath. And I mean a WHOLE page.

If you still write there...run. Run Now.

I could post it for those of you without permissions but I don't think this forum can hold that many words.
:shock:
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Re: Gilikin's Tips for Success!

Postby squirrely_wrath » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:53 pm

"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Last edited by Devil_youknow on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Devil_youknow

Postby BurnCEs » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:19 am

And look at all the forum zombs smoking his cock with gratitude.

He has also published his own lengthy, homespun style guide for errant writers who want to ensure they don't incur a rewrite from him. Of course, this is packed with his own personal likes and dislikes, many of which directly contradict previously published DMS guidance.

The fact that he did all this pro bono to flatter his own ego as a self-styled tutor must surely take him to new heights on the Doucheometer.
BurnCEs

Postby Azucena » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:24 pm

I like "evoloving." Loving evos? And what's a "whatsover"? The opposite of what's under?
Azucena

Postby undercover » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:49 pm

undercover

Postby Illuminati » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:46 pm

:shock: OMG! How incredibly pathetic and sad that Gilligan is STILL working for DMS, STILL complaining about the writing and STILL finding it necessary to proclaim that he is the Almighty God of online content!!

Reality check: He's put in 8 years at DMS, and he'll likely continue working for DMS until the day he dies --- does that not give DMSers a clue as to his lack of ambition, talent and creativity, as well as a complete lack of any real life outside of his mom's basement and DMS whatsoever (whatsover)?

Gilligan is a classic textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder. Someone needs to post his photo on the Narcissistic Personality Disorder Wikipedia page.
Illuminati

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 am

Devil_youknow

Postby squirrely_wrath » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Sorry, took me 52 shits, but I read it all....dear God, the horror. At this point, some might be reading "How to Spot a Narcissistic Personality".
"Pinatas. I personally love the concept of beating the shit out something and getting candy in return. It's pure genius."
squirrely_wrath

Return to Demand Studios