[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Poop

• Advertisement

Poop

Seen a stupid photo in the Demand stock library? Post it here - also what search term you used to find it.

Poop

Postby Ten Fingers Typing » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

I suppose there is an eHow article for this pic but it's still funny.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
------

karla
Ten Fingers Typing

Advertisement

Re: Poop

Postby Donna » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 pm

You have GOT to be kidding me!
:o :shock: :|
Donna

Postby Ten Fingers Typing » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 pm

And don't forget to look for the poop...
------

karla
Ten Fingers Typing

Postby Elliot » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I think my most prominent question is why you were searching for it to begin with. :P
Formerly Hak.
Woke up this morning, got myself a gun.
Elliot

Postby Ten Fingers Typing » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:53 pm

The magic keyword for this pic was bathroom.

I've thought of looking up poop before...
------

karla
Ten Fingers Typing

Postby Rand » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:35 pm

That picture is magical.
Rand

Postby Elliot » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Formerly Hak.
Woke up this morning, got myself a gun.
Elliot

Postby Anti-Zombie League » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Anti-Zombie League

Postby alice » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 am

OMG.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alice

Postby i_smell » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:32 am

I'm going to write that article and donate my $15 to the boy in the green sweater. No doubt his parents aren't paying him nanny wages to do that for his little brother. I hate it when parents use the older children as free babysitters and poop wipers.

(goes off and pokes the eyes of mom and dad in the family portrait)
Attn Co-Authors:

That is all.
i_smell

Return to Stock Photo Phun!