[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - guess the search term

• Advertisement

guess the search term

Seen a stupid photo in the Demand stock library? Post it here - also what search term you used to find it.

guess the search term

Postby i_smell » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm

stock photo library is as sexy as ever. bonus question, if these two ladies ever found out they were getting boned by the same man who took them out on identical dates, through which orifice would they shove the golf clubs?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Attn Co-Authors:

That is all.
i_smell

Advertisement

Re: guess the search term

Postby partygirl » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Those two girls are adorable. They can do way better than some two-timing shmuck who dresses like Urkel.
partygirl

Postby i_smell » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 pm

he's not even changing his clothes between dates.
Attn Co-Authors:

That is all.
i_smell

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby yourmom » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 pm

rawrz
dont panic. I'm not here to hate.

Check out my blog at http://www.beautymadefresh.net

and my horror/fantasy/science-fiction novels @
http://www.chelseahoffman.weebly.com
yourmom

Postby i_smell » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

the search term was hat.
Attn Co-Authors:

That is all.
i_smell

Postby Iwriteautostuff » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Iwriteautostuff

Postby Iwriteautostuff » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:43 am

The search term for these was exhaust pipe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iwriteautostuff

Postby queenoffckall » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Maybe he's planning on giving it to her in the exhaust pipe.
queenoffckall

Postby Crackity Jones » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Crackity Jones

Next

Return to Stock Photo Phun!