[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Not from DMS but still, this is my favorite stock photo ever

• Advertisement

Not from DMS but still, this is my favorite stock photo ever

Seen a stupid photo in the Demand stock library? Post it here - also what search term you used to find it.

Not from DMS but still, this is my favorite stock photo ever

Postby truthagainst » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Getting ready to punch an iBook G3/G4...

3282_01d5f2bf-37f2-4521-81a3-da61ac5306f8.jpg

The bitch had it coming, I tell ya. Ever been asked to open the hardware on one of these bitches? 'Nuff said.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Advertisement

Re: Not from DMS but still, this is my favorite stock photo

Postby IloveCEs » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:03 pm

I wish I could send that pic to the moronic CE who sent me a rewrite request this week because I hadn't included an additional section with instructions for Mac users.
IloveCEs

Re: Not from DMS but still, this is my favorite stock photo

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:06 pm

There's a layer in hell where all people do is sit around and replace hard drives in old iBooks. And you can't lose any one part or screw, or break any of the plastic bezel shit, or Satan appears and you get an ass-rape.

This is true. I've worked in a place that had a portal hole to this little-known corner of Hell, and sometimes you could hear the wailing. Man, the shit you pick up at jobs.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Return to Stock Photo Phun!