[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

• Advertisement

Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Ohisashiburi and shit...

Postby truthagainst » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:45 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Advertisement

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Devil_youknow

Re: Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 pm

I can't believe that Jordan took that time out of his auto-erotic asphixiation and ball sack licking to respond!
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby truthagainst » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Scribe On Demand » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Welcome back, Truthy! It's good to see your little Corgi pics again. And LOVE the hair!
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 pm

LOL @ W3schools. I used it as a reference for an online magazine article I wrote a few months ago and the editor said "W3schools is wrong a lot, please take that out." lol
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Ducky » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Awesome! I thought Red was Clue for a moment many months ago. Not really surprised it's you though. I'll put an IRL pic up here for you all sometime today or tomorrow when I get all the new Cancun pics uploaded. None of you will recognize me because I didn't really post over there except in Title Clarification and I used a fake pic there anyway, but still... will post for those of you who wanna see.
Ducky

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Ducky, I'm trying to be FB friends with the cool DSSers as we all move on, so hit me up if you want to be FB friends. I don't post to FB much, but at least we can say "hey" every once in a while and some of my FB friends are funny as shit. lol
CE_ClueBat

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm starting to think that we may all end up with some weird little facebook thing when this DMS (HAHAHAHA!) shit hits the fan. I'm game. I only have 18 friends becuase I really don't like anyone! or noone likes me!
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:44 pm

So, I asked around and heard their group is a clusterfuck of shitheads. Seeing as we're a bunch of druggy, funny, angry shitheads, I like ours better. Oh, and mom zomb is in charge, so that should tell you how stupid the rules are and how many times she reminds people that she's watching. She still hasn't given up her mod tag even though she claims she was leaving and quitting. What I tell ya? She'll never give up the power. She only cares about control of the forums. The only difference between the DMS forums and the super secret group is that mom zomb has no one to PM.
CE_ClueBat

PreviousNext

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....