[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - FOUND A JOB

• Advertisement

FOUND A JOB

Encourage your fellow DSSers to move on ... or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

FOUND A JOB

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Suck a dick, Metallion.

This bitch is out of Demand Fucking Studios. I just got word that I have a job.

No more MORON editors telling me I'm wrong about shit IN MY FUCKING FIELD.
No more rewrites from Good Fucking Luck, See Queries, See Graf, and Gilligan Douche.
No more worrying about them firing me for random shit.
No more dealing with JordanCunt
No more dealing with rejection appeals sent to total idiots who have no idea what you are saying.
No more Paul Manning subjects I know but can't write about accurately since CEs only care about rewrites and not about accuracy.
No more caring about their stupid, shitty Demand Studios news.

Now, I'ma just sit back and laugh at them while Google takes a dump on them.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: FOUND A JOB

Postby Gary Busey for CE » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Congratulations!!!
-------
I was in "Lethal Weapon," dammit.
Gary Busey for CE

Postby partygirl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 pm

YeeeeeeeHaaaawwwwwww!!!!! Congrats Clue!
partygirl

Postby disgruntled » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Way to go!
disgruntled

Postby IloveCEs » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Woohoo! Nice :D
IloveCEs

Postby Jack McCoy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Congrats! Here's to getting the fuck out of Demand (though not DSS, I hope)!
Jack McCoy

Postby WalkAway » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Congrats Clue! What will you be doing at the new job?
WalkAway

Postby The Batman » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am

If anyone wants to know how happy Clue is about this, and how happy I am for her, these songs capture the spirit:
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 am

LOL @ The Pogues.

WalkAway, I will be converting a company's legacy Classic ASP code to C#, and they want to create mobile apps, so we discussed sending me to training for mobile app coding. w00t!!!!!!! I'm hoping they follow through with that. I know if they do it won't be right away, but I'm hoping within 6 months.

If I ever need to know how to save a file, open a file, figure out which button to click to run the program, or I need explicit instructions on where to find the windows start button (all real rewrites I've gotten for coding artices :lol: ) I know I'll have TB CEs to thank and I can find out how to do it from one of my ehow shit articles.

You had an expert Demand Studios, and you shit on her after 10k+ articles. Now, you can suck it.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Page1News » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 am

:D :D :D :D :D
HAPPY DANCE FOR CLUE!!!

Congrats! I'm SOOOO happy for you!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Next

Return to Out of Demand