[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The End of an Error

• Advertisement

The End of an Error

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

The End of an Error

Postby IntestineJello » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 am

It was the best of writing gigs, it was the worst of writing gigs.

Four score and 7 months ago, I believed happiness came in the form of a Comfy Chair and an epic treatise on doorknob navigation techniques.

I lusted for the opportunity to discuss the cultural relevance of forks.

I braved the quagmires of nonsense gadgetry, and emerged with titles in hand -- held proudly like Excalibur claimed rightfully from the bitch-queen of that shallow ass pond full of murk and slime and shit.

Once, I was happy. Or so I thought. Without perspective -- without context -- I was simply adrift in a sea of self-limiting possibilities.

You see, my issue wasn't the rewrites, or the dictations of messenger boys who deliver the daily news as set to print by a snake-tongued magic eight ball with a messiah complex. I was stunted and failed. I couldn't grow. I was caged.

DMS was where it began. It will certainly not be where it ends. If anything, they gave me clarity of mind and of purpose. *this is not how I want to express myself*

Message received.
IntestineJello

Advertisement

Re: The End of an Error

Postby liarmcliarface » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Too wordy. Please condense this into seven paragraphs of two sentences each. Be sure to not use extraneous phrases like "Be sure to..." I prefer more references to Dickens, so please revise accordingly. Be respectful of me, your editor. Submit for immediate rejection. I have a degree. Have a great day!
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:20 pm

LOL I read EJ's comment in the Beavis and Butthead voice.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby The Batman » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby partygirl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:35 pm

IMHO, the best writing only comes from the pen of no other than Queeneth Krawfish.
partygirl

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm

There is only a god if he gets cancer of the fingers.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby partygirl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:44 pm

So does anyone know if the tests come back? Does he have the big C or was he jumping the gun for sympathy sales?
partygirl

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....