[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Why it sucks

• Advertisement

Why it sucks

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Why it sucks

Postby WarHead » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Demand Studios Sucks. One of the articles I wrote they asked for rewrites of a couple of areas. I did that, resubmitted the article, only for it to be rejected without a reason why. That’s enough of that, I figure. Understanding that I’m not perfect in writing in a style for someone else, I’m willing to try to learn and try again. However, if they don’t give you a clue, there’s nothing you can do about it. Today, I’m telling you that I’m done with them.
WarHead

Advertisement

Re: Why it sucks

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby WarHead » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:27 pm

[quote]That sucks that the article was rejected without a reason. I've never heard of an editor doing that. You should appeal it, it would probably be overturned. Unless your writing is as ESL as your post that is.[quote]

Watch yourself, little girl. Your swimming in the deep end.
WarHead

Postby partygirl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:13 pm

LOL. Is this thebesig again?
partygirl

Postby tommysmom » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:32 pm

tommysmom

Postby The Batman » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:37 pm

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 pm

We got a screamer!
CE_ClueBat

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Don't forget to jump back in the shallow end, because..I don't know why... but the OP apparently has a thing for danger and the deep end. The deep end is crazy dangerous in the pool.
CE_ClueBat

Postby Gary Busey for CE » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm

-------
I was in "Lethal Weapon," dammit.
Gary Busey for CE

Postby IntestineJello » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 pm

IntestineJello

Next

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....