[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hubpages Invites You to Play CE--Without Pay!

• Advertisement

Hubpages Invites You to Play CE--Without Pay!

hubpages.com

Hubpages Invites You to Play CE--Without Pay!

Postby Camacho » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 am

Hubpages had this thing called the "hub hopper" which showed you random articles. You could vote them up, down, flag 'em, or skip 'em and hop to the next one.

Now they've redesigned it so that you have to score whatever article is presented to you. You give each article three scores on a scale of 1 to 10 for substance, organization, and grammar. And no you cannot skip shit, and no you cannot partially score it.

Who the fuck is going to spend time scoring articles for Hubpages for free? What a bunch of cheap bastards. And if the forums are any indication, most users don't know proper English from Paul Edmondson's ass, so good luck if your artical is skord by .
"Fuck yeah!"
Camacho

Advertisement

Re: Hubpages Invites You to Play CE--Without Pay!

Postby partygirl » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

I used to review a few articles here and there because it was easy to skim them and think either "meh, it'll do for hubpages" or "spun spam" and press the appropriate button. Out of curiosity I tried reviewing one the new way and there is no way I'm doing it again. Way too time consuming. Ridiculous.

I am writing at and visiting HubPages less and less. Things are not looking up there at the moment and my revenue is going down, just as it was getting good. I hope it picks upagain but am not expecting it to.

I'm sick to death of my private clients, too. I need a change but I don't know what that would be. Ugh.
partygirl

Re: Hubpages Invites You to Play CE--Without Pay!

Postby partygirl » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:59 pm

LOL, 'hi friend' has a score of 1 and 413 followers.
partygirl

Return to Hub Pages