[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Browser Weirdness

• Advertisement

Browser Weirdness

Got a problem with the website? Something you think we need? Idea for another forum? Post it here for Patrick.

Browser Weirdness

Postby disCONTENTed » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Today I have been unable to log onto this site through Firefox or Chrome. The only one that works for me is AOL.

The other 2 browsers just keep timing out.

AOL to the rescue? Since when? That is really messed up.
disCONTENTed

Advertisement

Re: Browser Weirdness

Postby JulianneHarte » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:57 pm

I had time out problems this morning with FF, but it's working now (11am PST)
Check out http://ayearofbaking.blogspot.com, one woman's mission to bake every day for a year!
JulianneHarte

Postby visserthree » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:27 pm

I did not know people still use AOL
visserthree

Postby disCONTENTed » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

I think AOL still has millions of users, but nothing like it used to be. I'm ashamed to admit I still use it as my main browser and for all my e-mail. I'm just used to it.

But I was able to get into DSS through Firefox again at about 4:20 this afternoon, Eastern time.

It's still slow as shit, though.
disCONTENTed

Postby D.H. » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 pm

The site was unreachable today for some indeterminate amount of time. We apologize for the inability to access it. We are hatching a plan to migrate to a more responsive hosting provider, but that will take some work to pull off. You get what you pay for with hosting providers.
D.H.

Return to Website Suggestions